…After a difficult time trying to conceive again and multiple miscarriages I knew that I would be in good hands attending Lauren for acupuncture treatment. With her compassion, support and expertise I felt calm, stress free and in control of my body again. We are now pregnant, and I don’t believe we’d be here without acupuncture and Lauren. I would recommend Lauren to anybody wishing to give acupuncture a try.
~ Full Circle Health patient
Acupuncture is unique in it’s ability to support a woman emotionally as well as physically during the process of conceiving a child.
Whether you are working naturally, using IUI, IVF or other available methods, Acupuncture effectively addresses both the physical and emotional hurdles that you may face. In addition to its ability to regulate ovulation, normalise basal body temperature, improve the uterine lining, improve follicle size and egg quality, Acupuncture treatments bring the body into an improved state of overall health. In order to achieve this optimal state you will also be offered dietary and lifestyle advice specific to you along side your Acupuncture treatments. As every woman is different in her needs, individualised support naturally improves your chance for conceiving a child.
The ideal time to begin treatments for improved fertility is three months before conception. This period corresponds to the amount of time for healthy eggs to mature and be selected. With this wish in mind, should you wish to begin soon please give me ample time to fit you in as our clinic can be busy.
It’s important to note that Acupuncture is also effective for men in improving sperm mobility and motility. Fertility challenges are recognised to be approximately 50% female related and 50% male related and partners are always welcomed and encouraged to attend treatments.
Acupuncture for Fertility treatments are offered the Babybloom Mother & Child Clinic in Strandhill
- First session €55 euro
- Following individual sessions €50 euro
- Six sessions paid upfront €270 euro (a discount of €30 euro)
Please contact Lauren on +353 (0)86 0863434 with any questions or click here to make contact or book an appointment.
The following links are a list of studies undertaken which illustrate the benefits of using Acupuncture to improve fertility:
- Increased blood flow to the uterus using Acupuncture (Stener-Victorin E, et al Human Reproduction Oxford Journal 1996; Vol. 11, No. 6, pp.1314-1317)
- Acupuncture has a positive effect on the outcome of IVF/ICSI (Dieterle S et al, Fertility and Sterility May 2006 Vol 85, pp. 1347-1351)
- Acupuncture before and after embryo transfer significantly improves the reproductive outcome of IVF, (Westergaard L et al, Fertility and Sterility April 2006 Vol 85, pp. 1341-1346)
- Acupuncture improving pregnancy rate after ART. (Paulus W et al, Fertility and Sterility April 2002 Vol 77, pp. 721-724)